Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24 Back Home

Although I'm back home in Harrisburg, North Carolina, this will not be my last post about my African adventure. The days before I flew home, and the flight itself are stories I want to share, but since Jeremiah picked me up at the Charlotte airport Monday, I've immersed myself in unpacking and enjoying the Christmas season. My daughter in law, Liz drove in Tuesday and they will stay until after the Christmas Eve service tonight. Ivy came over Wednesday for dinner and to make Christmas cookies, so it has been a blessed Christmas homecoming!

My travels last weekend into the mountain area of Ghana, and reflections since arriving after a VERY long flight are things I want to share before I close my blog, so stay tuned for my next post after Christmas. My address is again 4158 Center Place Drive, Harrisburg, NC 28075, and my new cell phone (Verizon, off Jeremiah's account) is 704- 818-7998. I don't anticipate getting a landline soon, if at all.

So, my friends, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and restful celebration of our Saviour's birth.
As always,
Diann

No comments:

Post a Comment